Monday, September 20, 2010

Being a Rockstar! -- Heather Jennings

I come to school ready for a new day with a big yawn. Im exhausted and ready to go back to sleep again. So i decide that on my way to my english class i should grab a wake up call. I take a big gulp of my Rockstar Energy drink and feel the sweet tangy taste of energy drain through me. It gives me a kick of awareness and jolts me back into reality. I have always been addicted to bubbly yellow liquid of Rockstar and its catchy name.


I found this at this website!

There are many different kinds of Rockstar that I love and enjoy every time. One of the best is the punched citrus flavor. The bright green can will grab your attention the moment you set your eyes on it. It has a very lemon lime punch that is always addicting. And of course it has no problem waking you up with the guarana and vitamin B included.


Although I can always enjoy the cool refreshment of bubbles from a Rockstar I still needed something else that would crave my growling stomach. Ineeded something quick and easy so i chose the one and only KitKat bar. And whenever i have the pleasure of enjoy the chocolatey goodness of these wafer treats i feel the urge to sing "give me a break, give me a break, break me off a peice of that KitKar bar!" in my head.




I found this at this website!

This is addiction
sweet tangy strong
sip crunch swallow yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment