Monday, September 20, 2010

My Little Pony Kaitlen Horne

http://media.photobucket.com/image/my%20little%20pony/SilmeSikil/my-little-pony.jpg





You would think that only little girls would be attracted to the BRIGHT PINK wrapper full of RAINBOWS on the My Little Pony Fruit Snack holder, but I proved that theory wrong. As I was walking through the grocery store this weekend the box caught my eye. I reminisced the days my child hood playing in the middle of my floor with all the different colored ponies and knew that these different colored little ponies would taste so good.
As the check out lady scanned the box she looked at me with confusion. The look definitely said you’re not a little girl, why the hell are you buying these? I continued on with a bright smile and honestly I could have cared less what the lady thought. I was overjoyed by the fact that Kellogg’s would bring back an old fad.
As I sit here and eat these fruit snacks that are the size of my thumbnail, I am enthralled that Kellogg’s was able to honestly fit a variety of designs on it with detail. The pink one I just ate had a heart with a rainbow coming out of it, and yes you could see seven lines distinctive to the rainbow. This yellow one is a pony face that even has hair! The wrapper has one of the more popular My Little Ponies on it, its pink and I am almost positive that most girly girls had this one, I know that both my sister and I had our own.
I finished the pack already; sadly it only had nine little ponies frolicking throughout the silver lining. The water I washed it down with did the deed. Bye bye My Little Ponies....



My Little Pony
Likes my tummy a lot
Gallop all around




No comments:

Post a Comment