Monday, September 20, 2010

The Yummy Goodness That Breakfast Brings

Every morning I wake up tired and hungry. Then I go take a shower to wake myself up a little bit more, so I don't look like a zombie for the rest of the day. I then go to my closet and flip through my clothes over and over again trying to figure out what I am going to wear for the day. By then, I am starving to death wondering if I can even make it down the stairs. I then get to the kitchen where it is time to deside what breakfast food can cure the hunger of my growlling belly.


I then go into my pantry and look at all the cereal. I realize cold crunchy cereal does not sound good to me. Then I look in my freezer to see if there is anything to eat. I find a box of Pillsbury Cherry Toaster Strudels, I open it up to find out there is only one left. So, I put it into the toaster, and while waiting for it to pop up and be done. I twirl across the hard wood floor to my fridge. I open the fridge to find something to drink, and on the top shelf to find my favorite breakfast drink Lucerne Chocolate Milk. It is the best chocolate milk that I have ever had I don't think I can ever go back to any other brand.










As I twirl back across the floor with the chocolate milk in hand to the counter, where the wafting smell of the cherry strudel is coming from. It finally pops up and I toss it on to a little plate. Then I drizzle the frosting all over the top of the strudel. After pouring the glass of chocolate milk and putting the gallon jug away. I then grabbed the glass and the plate, and took it to the table. I then sat down, and took a sip of the cold glass of chocolate milk. As I imagine it tastes like the chocolate river from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. Then I go and take a bite out of the Cherry Toaster Strudel as the warm cherry filling and icing melts into my mouth. As I eat the Cherry Toaster Strudel it slowly demolishes my grumbling hungry stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment