Monday, September 20, 2010

Wraped Up ....:Heide LaCosse

Picture courtesy of Calgarypuck Forums

I was so hungry as I made the long walk back to my car. My stomach growled and complained as I got near, almost as though it knew that I had food waiting for me.

As I sat down in the drivers seat the aroma of my BLT wrap wafted over to me from the passenger seat. Carefully I picked up the white to go box and opened it. The edible masterpiece that is the BLT wrap starred up at me. "eat me" it seemed to say.

I enjoyed every bit of it. Bacon lettuce and tomato are such an amazing combination that can really only be appreciated through experience. None are quite the same without the other, they make such a exquisite dinning experience that no one should go without.













Picture courtesy of crossroadsrestaurant website

Delicious, crunchy
Wonder of the food world
savored then gone

No comments:

Post a Comment